pulp_rpm plugin extends pulpcore to support
hosting RPM family content types.
- Create, Sync and Publish a Repository with “RPM Content” including RPMs and Errata
- Versioned Repositories so every operation is a restorable snapshot
- Lazily download content when requested by clients to reduce disk space.
- Upload local RPM content easily
- Copy and organize RPM content into various repositories
- De-duplication of all saved content
- Host content either locally or on S3
Community contributions are encouraged.